Tuesday, April 12, 2011

One Time

So sometimes embarrassing things happen to me, like once I was with a large group of people walking through Temple Square looking at the lights. My friend Ashley's fiance (they weren't fiance's then, but they are now) was wearing some newish red Vans. I commonly wear my red Vans, but they aren't newish. I walked up to him and said, "Look! Matching shoes!" and then I looked down at my feet, with Kevin, and everyone in about a 20 foot radius of us. I was not wearing my red Vans, I was definitely wearing my black ones. I then told everyone how embarrassed I was as we all laughed (yes, I am definitely able to laugh at myself). He said he liked me even better than before because I had done that, and then we took a picture because for some reason I wanted to remember that moment. And today, I did remember it, and then blogged about it. I wonder if any of those people remember?

-Also, remember how yesterday I was thinking about penguins? Well today Christina Perri released a new song called, yes, you guessed it "Penguins."

2 comments:

  1. haha i definitely don't remember that, i must have been yapping away to other people. but i love it!!! Haha Kamille you are awesome. yes indeed.

    ReplyDelete