Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Cemeteries of London

So here's the plan:


  • May 8th 11:15 a.m.-Leave Salt Lake City



  • 3:20 p.m.-Arrive in Chicago



  • 6 p.m.-Leave Chicago



  • May 9th 7:50 a.m.-Arrive in London



  • Spend the next 12 hours in London



  • 8 p.m.-Leave London



  • May 10th 6:30 a.m.-Arrive in Kenya



  • 9:05 a.m.-Leave Kenya



  • 10:20 a.m.-Arrive in Uganda


We'll see how that goes. But I can't wait. I got my shots, ouch, 3 in each arm, plus some oral immunizations, plus allergie meds (spring is here, even if it is still snowing a little), plus ibuprofen to deal with sore arms...we'll just say I took a very long nap yesterday to help my body deal with what was goin on in there.


Also, someone left a Justin Bieber movie on my porch. I would like to know who you are, so please tell me so I can express to you in person how much I love you. And I think the universe really wants me to watch the Royal Wedding, because all my classes have been cancelled on Friday except for one, and that is at 1:30 p.m., AND, I have already written my paper that is due. Fantastic. Just rockin' out to my Royal Wedding Week approved Coldplay. NBD. And incase Caroline Reale is reading this, I love you cuz.

No comments:

Post a Comment