Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Music for the Month

  • September -Pomplamoose (For some reason I love this way more than the original)
  • Yeah 3x -Chris Brown
  • Rolling In the Deep -Adele (I feel good things coming from this new album)
  • I Love You 5 -Never Shout Never
  • Something To Believe In -Parachute
  • E-Pro -Beck
  • Rhythm of Love -Plain White T's (Currently my mother's favorite song, so I had to include it. Obviously)
  • Annie Waits -Ben Folds (Never gets old. Never)
  • Don't Bring Me Down -Electric Lights Orchestra
  • Mona Lisa -The All-American Rejects
  • Coming Home (feat. Skylar Grey) -Diddy-Dirty Money
  • Butterflies -Liz Golden
  • Maybe -The Sick Puppies
  • Sing Along -Sixteen Cities
  • World Shut Your Mouth -Death Cab for Cutie
  • Brighter Than Sunshine -Aqualung
  • Faithfully -Journey (Classic)
  • My Doorbell -The Whitestripes
  • Do You Feel -The Rocket Summer
  • Forever and Ever -He Is We
  • Only Heart -John Mayer (Makes me think of summer, perfect for this snow that is currently coming down)

No comments:

Post a Comment