Thursday, March 31, 2011

Next 2 You

Seeing it is the last day of the month, and it is sunny, and warm, and happy outside, I will give you a little list of what I have been listening to the last 31 days. Yes, I still am loving JB, but no, the list is not full of his wonderful voice, just one, and it isn't even a full one, it's like a half-one.

  • Sydney (I'll Come Running)- Brett Dennen

  • Modern Girls & Old Fashion Men- The Strokes & Regina Specktor (I think The Strokes have taken the spot of my favorite band)

  • Day Tripper- The Beatles

  • Sweet Jane- The Velvet Underground

  • The First Single (You Know Me)- The Format (Will always be in my top 5)

  • You and I- Ingrid Michaelson

  • Blue Skies Again- Jessica Lea Mayfield (Excellent single of the week, I love it)

  • I Won't Let Go- Rascal Flatts

  • Bullet- Steel Train

  • Arms- Christina Perri (Once again, nice work Christina)

  • Windows Are Rolled Down- Amos Lee (Heard this beauty on Ellen)

  • The Beat Goes On- Beady Eye

  • Shell Games- Bright Eyes

  • Next 2 You (feat. Justin Bieber)- Chris Brown (I love it, and I don't care what anyone says)

  • Young Blood- The Naked and Famous

  • The Way We Get by- Spoon (needed to represent some O.C.)

  • Thank You- The Redwalls

  • More- Usher

  • Something Good Can Work- Two Door Cinema Club

  • The Way You Make Me Feel- Michael Jackson (Needed to end this spring-inspired mix off with a classic)

No comments:

Post a Comment