- When she tells me she couldn't concentrate on her homework because she was too into the music.
- When she tells me that music was Def Leppard.
- When her math homework involves animal food chains.
- When we watch Ellen and eat Nutella and pretzels together.
- When she is laughing so hard she laughs like Holly.
- When she is obsessed with songs for like a week, then moves on.
- When she informs me she is nervous that the ants in our kitchen are building an ant mound under the fridge.
- When asked what she doesn't like about the salad, she replies, "Lettuce."
- When she makes her bed before she can go to sleep at night.
- When she says "Baby" is probably JB's dumbest songs, but deep down I know she loves it, she is just trying to be cool. I've caught her singing along a couple times. Accept it Heidi, "Baby" is a great song.
Thursday, March 17, 2011
Still Not Friday
10 Things I like about Heidi: