Monday, January 24, 2011

Strange Days

This weather is weirding me out. Actually, everything is weirding me out today. Did you see Oprah!? A sister, wha!?
To compensate for this weirdness I finally finished my playlist of choice for January, and I decided to share it with you.
  • I Want to Hold Your Hand- The Beatles (obviously, nothing is better than the original)
  • Losing Lisa- Ben Folds
  • Seaside- The Kooks
  • Sparks Fly- Taylor Swift
  • Forget You- Gwyneth Paltrow (I do not watch Glee, but I am digging her voice)
  • The Mystery Zone- Spoon
  • I Just Wanna Run- The Downtown Fiction
  • Never Let You Fall- Ben Kweller
  • Jungle Animal- Pomplamoose & Allee Willis
  • Here Comes Your Man- Pixies
  • Home- Great Northern
  • (I Like) The Way You Love Me- Michael Jackson
  • Time of Your Life (Dirty Bit)- Black Eyed Peas
  • Animal- Def Leopard
  • Waiting for the End- Linkin Park
  • Bang Bang Bang- Christina Perri (personally I feel this is better than Jar of Hearts)
  • Tunnel Vision- We Shot the Moon
  • Up All Night- Take That
  • Centrifuge- Pomplamoose
  • Everything I Own- Bread

I hope this is pleasing to ears other than mine. Let me know what cha think! Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment