Monday, May 2, 2011

Bonfire of the Vanity

Sometimes, things get stuck in my head. Not just the usual song (although 5 out of 7 days a week JB is in my head when I wake up in the morning), but words, titles, those get stuck in my head. I am currently trying to write a paper on Britain's role in WWI and WWII, and when I was supposed to be typing "the Royal Navy," I totally typed, "the Royal Wedding." And then I laughed. I still commonly text and type "beliebe" instead of "believe." I loved it at first, and then I got annoyed, because the Biebs was occupying quite a lot of my brain space, and now I just find it funny. Beliebe isn't even a word, it was invented by 15-year-old girls.

We finally moved our beds back into our rooms last night, they had been out front since the Royal Wedding. The slumber party is now over, just in time for finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment