Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Postcards from Italy- A Cover

Yesterday was our four month anniversary. I spent it sick in bed. Ashley was so kind though and brought me banana mango juice and pork fried rice for dinner. (Can you tell that we love it?)

But today is another special day. Yes, there are only four months until my birthday, but that is not it. A year ago from today I left for Uganda, and for six weeks that unexpectedly changed my life. 















Like most people, my life in the last year did not go at all the way I had planned. And this next year is already looking to be that way as well. But I wouldn't change it for anything. I have seriously loved every single minute of it, especially the fact that I've basically lived out of a bag since I packed up for Namengo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment