Friday, October 28, 2011

White Dress (We're preparing for a possible concert)

6 Things I Loved From This Week:

  1. Letters from my BFF's on missions.
  2. When my Document Design teacher uses the term "sexy" to describe a good data display.
  3. Halloween themed cookies.
  4. I may be a senior, in college, but I definitely had to sprint to class today. (I also learned this week that when you want to show emphasis bold the word, do not use italics, the bold makes it stand out better. Something about boumas.)
  5. Halloween re-runs on YouTube.
  6. Making medical kits for Rising Star Outreach.  I found my next adventure--after Taiwan of course.

1 comment:

  1. Haha I definitely read SPRINT louder and more emphasized in my head than all the other words.
    Woo woo! Kamille. Where have our tuesdays and thursdays gone???

    ReplyDelete