Monday, August 29, 2011

Brendan's Death Song

So on Saturday I journeyed to Logan to move my stuff up. And also attend a meeting for IWA. It did not go as smoothly as planned, there were tears involved, but it was alright I guess. So Heidi, Mary Ann and I were driving to our advisor, Sister Neeley's house, I was trying to eat some french fries, and drink a big thing of root beer (like I said, it was a rough day). All of the sudden my nose started bleeding. Now, you should know that I get bloody noses a lot, so much that, maybe I shouldn't say this, but in high school if I really, really didn't want to be in class, I would fake a bloody nose, and no one would question it, and just let me leave. And then let Lizzie (we had about every class together) leave as well, because it also was common for me to pass out during these bloody noses. So we would just go chill in the hall for about fifteen minutes, no questions asked.

Also, I think listening Red Hot Chili Peppers on this not so great first day of school is really calming. and I'm digging the new album.

No comments:

Post a Comment