Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'm Here to Stay



Wow, Thursday night already!? This week has gone almost as fast as last week. But it's ok, because come tomorrow afternoon, I only have one more week of my rice topic. I'm definitely running out of ideas that have any relation to rice...

This week we had three birthdays. And as we all know, Happy Birthday just happens to be my favorite song. So it was a good week. On birthdays we end school 20 minutes early so we can have a party, which includes cake. I like this 20 minutes early part, less time on rice, which makes me one happy teacher!

The top is Oliver, he turned 3 on Monday. Next is Mina (who is very validly one of the cutest children I've ever met) and she turned 3 today! Ryan turned 6 on Monday as well. Plus, all that cake is bomb. We can't figure out how they get it so moist.

Every day I find myself falling more and more in love with these kids. I already get sad thinking about leaving some of them in five months, and then I think, wow, you still have five months, that's a long time. Or maybe I'll just have to bring some of them home, but as a friend said today, that is probably not allowed. Dangit.

1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! The cake looks delicious! What great adventures you are having :)

    ReplyDelete