Sunday, February 5, 2012

Festival


Pingxi Lantern Festival=No words to appropriately describe it. And my pictures don't even do it justice. But what I can say is that it was beautiful, and crowded, and awesome all at the same time. Definitely put that on your bucket list.














This is us in the middle of the night trying to get home. And after looking through these pictures again, they are not doing the real thing justice. And my neck is very sore from looking up all night, I kept running into things because I was always looking up. But what do they say? Pain is the price of beauty?

3 comments:

  1. O MY GOODNESS THE JEALOUSY IS ACTUALLY CAUSING PHYSICAL PAIN RIGHT NOW. I'm am attributing the the slight throbbing on the lower left side of my stomach to this post. Bucket list is right that is so cool Kamille, and i'm glad you've made some more friends down there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are living Tangled. Please tell me there was a dreamy but slightly full of himself boy who sang to you in a boat. Or at least a chameleon?

    ReplyDelete