Thursday, September 16, 2010

D.M.V.

Today I went and had my driver's license renewed. It's so crazy to think that five years ago, my dad picked me up from school, we had to wait for a day I didn't have soccer practice, and we went to get that little piece of paper that says I can drive. I remember thinking, in five years I will be in my third year of college, my friends will be coming home from missions, people will be married, heck, I'll be 21!
Well folks, here we are five years later and all these things are happening, but I still feel like a little 16 year old, until I think of the things I've accomplished. Mono (and everything that comes with it), graduating high school, first year of school/moving away, figuring out exactly who I want to be and what I want to strive for, etc...
Hmmm....I wonder what the next five years has in store....we'll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment