Sunday, March 25, 2012

Shadow Days

You may be wondering, "Is it possible to get Spring Fever even when you live in a place that has basically been spring for the last 4 months?" I am here to tell you, that it is indeed possible, and I have been suffering from such an illness this week. It also doesn't help that I have to suffer through everyone's pictures of Spring Break, the long awaited warmth in Utah, and the opening of City Creek (because when your mother practically raised you in Crossroads, that void was quite hard to fill for the last 10+ years). So to try to help with my down trodden thoughts, we went to Taipei on Saturday. Did it help? A little. Did we get some good pictures? Yes. Will I show them to you? Of course. 




Taipei is a beautiful city.





Flat Stanley came to visit. Now he's pro at posing for pictures. He learned from the best here in Taiwan.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, the good old days of Crossroads. City Creek is amazing though, you'll be pleased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you come out alive after living in a jungle for 7 months.

    ReplyDelete