Thursday, November 11, 2010

The Choices

Well, today I finalized a pretty tricky decision on my part. I've been thinking about it for over a year now, and I'm surprised I'm not freaking out more. Hopefully it will all work out, but I know it will. That's my biggest problem lately, faith. I know I have faith, but do I have enough? Tuesday in our presidency meeting for IWA, Lauren read us a quote from President Monson, "It is not enough to want to make the effort and to say we'll make the effort...It's in the doing, not just the thinking, that we accomplish our goals. If we constantly put our goals off, we will never see them fulfilled." And there we have it folks, don't put off our goals, everything will work out.

Go to Africa, and then figure out the mission thoughts...although Africa will always be there, the time to go will not.

No comments:

Post a Comment