Thursday, June 14, 2012

Lego House

Just being boss on Mt. Everest.

Today is a big day for this guy up there. It's his big 50th birthday! My dad is seriously one of the coolest people I know. Just an hour ago I was talking to him about my upcoming trip to Thailand, and he pulls out all these places I should or shouldn't go. Turns out, he's been to Thailand. Who knew? Oh wait, one time he said that the best rice and mango he's ever had was in Thailand...maybe I did know.

Five years ago he had what we like to call "The Year of Ken." Which he has described as, "I can do whatever I want, when I want, and with whom I want." Well, this year is The Year of Ken: Pt. 2, and he's already off to a pretty good start...and there's so much more planned. I'll be the first to say that he deserves it.

I hope that he enjoys his day today, especially since my mom and Maddy just got home from Germany yesterday, and Kaitlyn gets home from Italy tonight. He's been all alone, poor guy. Just a mere 18 days and I will be home with all of them. Can't. Wait.

It also happens to be L-Patch-e's birthday...but she deserves a post of her own.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KENNY!


No comments:

Post a Comment